- Aluminium 1 piece bars
- SCS Quad clamp
- Forged Headtube
- CNC machined, aluminium forks
- Spoked metal core wheels
- Flex Brake
Designed by our top micro Xtreme pro team riders the mX crossneck is a great freestyle scooter for riders who want to start landing those big tricks.
Lightweight and good looking, the Crossneck is the first choice of most Micro Xtreme Pro Riders. The scooter is equipped with the key features of the Micro High-end Scooters: SCS, 110mm Wheels, Flex Brake and a wide aluminum handlebar.
The name Crossneck describes the strength and efficiency of One-Piece Head-tube and down-tube construction. It's also ideal for beginners who are a little bigger. Proven design and quality component - the Crossneck is perfect for teenage beginners and intermediate stunt scooter riders.
- One piece deck - 1300gm - 50cm X 11.5cm
- Total Height - 850mm
- Standard Compression System (SCS) - 200gm
- One piece CNC Machined Forks - 300gm
- One Piece Aluminium Bars - 59cm X 55cm
- 5 spoke 110mm Metal Core wheels - 87 A shore PU
- Headtube Angle - 82.5°