Gen3 Little Nutty Lady Bug
Availability: In stock
Little Nutty Helmets in Australia have been produced and tested to comply with ASNZS 2063:2008 Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets. And our Little Nutty Snow & Bike Helmets (Gen2 shape) are one of the only dual-compliant helmets for toddlers with the additional CE EN1077B Alpine Ski standard.
Little Nutty grows up! (But just a li'l bit.) We've taken the best features of our Gen3 line of adult bike helmets and used them to enhance the design and function of the Little Nutty helmets you love. Great designs that kids and parents will both adore, with a smoother contoured shell, a lighter weight for littler heads, and extra sets of pads to grow with your child, the Gen3 Little Nutty is sure to get your toddler out on their bike or scooter in safety and style.
XS Size 48 - 52cm
- For ages 3-6 years
- Durable ABS shell
- Protective EPS inner foam lining
- Magnetic buckle means no pinching!
- Front, top & back venting
- Crumple zones in external EPS to help disperse energy in the event of a crash
- Adjustable/Removable spin dial gives a snug & comfortable fit
- Detachable visor shades you from sun and rain
- Deluxe soft chin pad for extra comfort
- An extra set of foam pads to give you the perfect fit
- Increased 360 degree reflectivity by including straps and spin dial
- Compliant with ASNZS Standard for bicycle riding and and international standard ASTM F1492 for skating
|Head Size||Head Size||Kids Helmet Size|
|XXS 18" — 20½" 47cm — 50cm
XS 48cm — 52cm