- Aluminium one piece bar
- Super lightweight one piece deck with forged headtube
- Sealed integrated headset
- CNC machined, threadless aluminium forks
- ABEC9 spoked metal core wheels
Personally designed by BenJ Friant himself the mX BenJ Edition is an innovation in terms of design and performance. The new 3D forged head-tube has an organic shape that gives it a unique and distinctive look. The bars use a standard compression system (SCS) clamp and are some of the tallest & widest aluminium bars on the market giving taller riders a comfortable ride.
With a cool black and white color combination, the MX BenJ Edition scooter is well balanced and a perfectly at home in skate parks or on the street.
Featuring one of the lightest one piece decks money can buy, CNC machined forks, one piece bars, a huge quad clamp with SCS compression and a sealed integrated headset to keep out grit and dirt.
The mX BenJ Edition is built to be the ultimate complete stunt scooter for pro riders.
- Aluminium one piece deck - 57cm X 11cm
- One Piece Aluminium Bars - 64cm X 57cm - 1080gm
- Total Height - 89cm
- Headtube Angle - 82.5°
- CNC Machined Forks - 258gm
- Standard Compression System (SCS) - 215gm
- 5 Spoke 110mm Metal Core Wheels - 87A Shore PU
- ABEC 9 Bearings
- Round Flex Brake